Our vision for all at Eddleston Primary School is to be the best we can be. We strive to become:
- successful learners
- confident individuals
- responsible citizens
- effective contributors
By supporting everyone in these four capacities means pupils are taking part in a learning environment which guides and leads them to achieve individual potential and ambition through wisdom, justice, compassion, integrity and good health.
At Eddleston Primary School we aim to:
- have a safe, welcoming school where everyone values themselves and each other;
- show respect to all and support others in our school community;
- provide motivating learning opportunities to support individual potential, ambition and creativity;
- encourage confidence, have high expectations and celebrate achievements;
- be responsible citizens in and beyond our school community;
- work in partnership with parents and community groups to enable achievement for all;
- respect and conserve school and community resources to take care of our changing world.
Our values guide the way they work. Together we will:
- respect ourselves
- respect others
- be honest
- be co-operative
- have a hard work ethic
- care for the environment.